Represented Scotiabank Inverlat, as administrative agent, and the lead arrangers, in a loan of USD$115 million to Grupo Lamosa due 2029, for the repayment of existing indebtedness and general corporate purposes.
Matter value and currency
Is this a cross border matter?
Other team members
- Daniela Solís Navarro
- Rodrigo Vázquez Sainz
- Salvador Ignacio Torres Bremer
Other Firms advising on the matter and their roles
- Galicia Abogados, S.C., special Mexican counsel of the Borrower
- Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano Abogados, special Peruvian counsel to the Borrower
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, special New York counsel to the Borrower
- Brigard & Urrutia Abogados S.A.S., special Colombian counsel to the Borrower
- Milbank LLP, special New York counsel to the Administrative Agent and the Joint Lead Arrangers